Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bringing the outdoors in ...

Everybody that knows me knows how much I love bright colors and patterns. However, lately I've had the urge to tone it down a bit and add more natural elements to my home decor.
Here are few projects I've tried:

Twig wall art, as seen on Pinterest:






I created this centerpiece from moss, hand painted rocks and some other natural things I had laying around the house:


DIY Moss terrariums, inspired by this pin :




DIY Moss jar:


Old pictures displayed on corkscrew willow branches (I blogged about this in the past here)


Not really natural elements, but I thought these critters fit right in ;)



Linking up to:

Craft-o-maniac Monday @ Craft-o-maniac

It's party time @ Three Mango Seeds


4 comments:

  1. Looks great...you have a lovely home :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurel!
      I love your blog! Following now!

      Delete
  2. I love your style, and I love pinterest too - I'm a little addicted to it. :) Thanks for stopping by to visit. Have a great week! Sharon

    ReplyDelete