Saturday, October 20, 2012

DIY coffee bag pin board




I picked up a very pretty old coffee  bag for only Euro 2 (!) on my latest trip to my beautiful hometown Trier.
I wasn't too sure what to do with it yet and when I  recently created a chalk wall in my oldest son's room, I thought it might be the perfect addition- coming back to life covering a pin board. I just cut the bag to fit and stapled it on an over sized cork board. Easy peasy!


Linking up to these lovely parties:

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Strut your stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters' Stuff

7 comments:

  1. I love it, You've given me great inspiration... I have a bulletin board to cover and this might just do the trick!
    Susan
    Homeroad.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I could inspire you Susan!
      I love your Blog and Etsy store!

      Delete
  2. CUTE! This is a great idea, Iris. FYI you might be able to get used coffee sacks from coffee shops. You can just ask at the counter. That's what I do and usually they're happy to get rid of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I'll try that!

      Delete