Friday, October 5, 2012

DIY Felt Flowers ... a pretty little addiction

I love, love, love making flowers from felt and fabric. Seriously, it's like an addiction. The uses are endless: put them on a pin, hairband, wreath, or, like I did in some of my latest projects, use them to add some cuteness and charme to an old pillow or lamp shade. Here are some awesome tutorials I used to learn how to make the different felt flowers: Rose, Pom pom Flower, Ruffle flower, Dahlia. And here are my creations: adorning an upcycled pillow case




Pretty on an old lampshade:



4 comments:

  1. Looove them both on a pillow and a lamp! Such a unique detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! They are so much fun to make, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lamp!! I have a felt flower addiction too!! I think I'll give the lamp idea a go! thanks so much for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment Helen! Aren't they so much fun to make? Glad I could inspire you :)

      Delete