Sunday, October 14, 2012

DIY mobile wine crate toy box


I have seen this idea on Pinterest in the past, like here . When I came by a set of wheels that was on sale a few weeks ago, I picked them up just in case my hubby would feel up to helping me put them on one of the old wine crates we have sitting around the house. So since the youngest kittens room is upstairs, I thought it would be a cool thing to use the "mobile toy box" in the living area downstairs to store his favorite toys in.
I love it! Thanks to my fabulous hubby for helping me with the drill.





Nifty Thrifty Sunday @ Nifty Thrifty Things

Strut your stuff Saturdays @ six sisters' stuff


2 comments:

  1. Iris,
    Thank you so much for pinning and following me! I'm following you now too. Your toy crate caught my eye this morning when I was linking up. I LOVE it. I want one! (-: Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Have a fabulous day.
    xo
    Jacinda
    www.yellowcloth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your Blog!

      Delete