Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DIY simple Fall wreath

For Fall, I wanted to make a wreath with materials I already had laying around the house. The only thing I purchased was a twig wreath (Euro 1,79 at our local Hardware store). I made some fabric - and felt flowers using these awesome tutorials I found on Pinterest and glued them on: fabric rosette, felt ruffle flower
I went through my paper scraps and made a little bunting from coordinating paper which I glued to a twine string and simply tied it on the wreath. Finally, I glued some wooden letters (Hobby Lobby) spelling "FALL" on my bunting. I love the way it turned out! Perfect for the front door! Linked up to these awesome parties:

Get your craft on Tuesday


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love this! Everything you do is so thoughtful and creative!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great wreath. Do the twigs need to be treated if we just get them from the parks? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Agy! I'm sure you could also use some twigs straight from the park :)

      Delete
  3. Hello Iris, thanks for following me on http://pocketfullofposies6.blogspot.com/ and for pinning my Owl project!! I just became your follower and pinned several of your really cute projects! See you around the net! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrystie! I enjoy reading your awesome Blog!

      Delete