Saturday, October 13, 2012

Halloween decor is up!

I finally had some time to decorate for Halloween. I found some gorgeous frames and candle sticks at a local discounter store. I looked for a bat and a cat silhouette online and printed them out. I glued them on pretty craft paper and framed them. The Halloween poem is a free printable from The Crafty Cupboard.  
Here is my little Halloween corner:




This post is linked up to these awesome parties:

Show and Tell Saturdays @ be different act normal

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Strut your stuff Saturdays @ six sisters' stuff

8 comments:

  1. Hey Iris! Love your name, and glad to be connected!
    Following now...
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris!! This is fabulous!!! Wanna get together Monday morning if the boy is better?? this looks amazing! We can craft and make silhouettes!! xoxox you are so talented! Thank you for inspiring me!love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! Would Tuesday work? You are the inspiring one! Love you my friend!

      Delete
  3. I'm jealous of those candlesticks and frames- wowie they are beautiful! Thanks for linking to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The candlesticks and frames were real steals too! Thanks again for sharing that wonderful printable!

      Delete