Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pinspired: Ruffles and lace - a romantic Fall look

I recently pinned this gorgeous outfit on Pinterest. I love the romantic touch to this look, perfect for an afternoon walk in Fall.
So I was on a mission to find some reasonably priced pieces to copy cat the look. With success. Here is what I found at Ruche:
I got the cardigan in taupe, I like that color better:
And some bling to go with it ...
I found these boots at Urbanog for under $30! I think the color is just perfect!
Complete the look with some grey tights and you're all set! The whole outfit cost me roughly $160 (including shipping, accessories and boots). Not too bad. Here's my version (thanks to my sweet friend Molly for taking my pic!)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awe, thanks!!I had a good photographer ;)

      Delete
  2. you absolutely pulled it off! very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! good for you! you look fabulous!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I am now following your Blog too!

    ReplyDelete