Monday, October 8, 2012

Kids room wall art

I recently blogged about this fun and easy DIY doggie silhouette project. I framed them in white painted frames (thanks for the spray paint help to my awesome friend Molly) and they are now displayed on my youngest son's bedroom wall. The two framed prints "I'll eat you up I love you so" and "I've got sunshine on a cloudy day" were free printables I found on Pinterest. Here is the result (still a work in progresss, but we're getting there):

This post has been linked to this awesome linky party: Keeping It Simple

4 comments:

  1. Love your wall color, white frames, art and gallery walls in general. May I offer a suggestion? Your K is upside down. The skinny arm is on top. Sorry - working with type for years made me somewhat rude...but I don't mean to be!
    Keep up the lovely work!
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not rude at all! Thanks for pointing that out, I had no idea!
    Greetings from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete