Monday, October 1, 2012

Pinspired: DIY Doggie Silhouette

I am currently (re)decorating the youngest kittens room. I was trying to figure out what I could add to his mustard colored walls, as I stumbled across this pin. Instead of framing the silhouette of a random animal, I thought it was a cute idea to make the silhouettes of our family dogs, a Italian Greyhound and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. So all I had to do was google images of "silhouette ---- (insert breed) " and print one out that I liked. I then cut out the silhouette and used that as my template to trace it on pretty designer paper. Cut that one out and framed it. Tada ... this is my result:
I am going to paint both frames white. Such a fun and easy project, you can do this with almost any breed dog, cat or whatever other animal or thing you like.

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! What a great idea. Thank you so much for following my blog. I am so happy to follow you. I love this idea. Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete