Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pinspired: Book Page Candle

I stumbled upon this awesome Blog post while I was looking for more Book Page related craft  ideas on Pinterest. I have tons of  jars laying around the house so this was a quick and easy project to do. I glued the book page (yes, it's Alice again :)) on the outside of the jar instead the inside though, because that seemed safer to me.

Cute, isn't it?



I party here:
Strut your stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters' Stuff

Do Something Crafty Friday @ See Vanessa Craft

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your idea for using jars! I will definitely remember this! LOVE!
    book pages. sheet music. craft paper. scrap book paper. Oh the possibilities!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I love your blog also. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete