Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pinspired: Rain cloud craft

Today was a rainy and gloomy day. Makes for the perfect crafty afternoon. I wish I could write that the boys helped me with this project but they were way too busy making fishing lures out of paper ;)  ... So mine is Mama made but it would be a great project to do with the kiddos. Here is the pin that inspired me:



And here is mine:



Linking up to:

Strut your stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters' Stuff

Do Something Crafty Friday @ See Vanessa Craft

Fabulous Friday @ Here Comes The Sun

4 comments:

  1. I saw that project a couple of months ago and I've been meaning to make my own as well. Yours turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda. I just became a follower of your blog. It's super cute!

      Delete
  2. I would love for you to share this (or any of your other great ideas) at the link party going on through tomorrow night at ‘Or so she says …’ Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! I need to catch on to your style.. so unique!

    ReplyDelete