Saturday, December 8, 2012

DIY burlap Christmas wreath



I have to admit I still have my Fall wreath hanging on the front door - and it's almost the 2nd Advent ...
So today I decided to make a Winter/Christmas wreath. Since I did not feel like driving around in the snow to buy my supplies, I only used materials I had already on hand. I found this great tutorial on how to make a burlap wreath using an old wire clothes hanger. Since I still had half a coffee sack leftover from the pin board I made here, I thought it was the perfect project for me.
I added some decorative pine cones and a few tags I typed with my vintage typewriter (how useful a piece of home decor can be) and ... voila! All done!





         "May all who enter as guests leave as friends!"


Linking up to: Strut Your Stuff Saturday Link Party @  Six Sisters Stuff

Young and Crafty

Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors


2 comments:

  1. Hi Iris,What a GORGEOUS name! L O V E your wreath and the awesome vintage vibe,Great job:))

    ReplyDelete