Saturday, March 30, 2013

Boho chic, baby! Anthrofying my home...


This is the perfect quote to start this post. I love changing and redecorating my house, just when people think I'm done I get ready change it all up again :)
I have a deep, passionate love affair with Anthropologie.
I adore their quirky, playful yet sophisticate and elegant style and I'm pretty sure if I ever set a foot in one of their stores, you will have to drag me out in order for me to leave again ;) Their designs remind me of Alice in Wonderland ... colorful, whimsy and anything but plain or boring. I felt it was time for a change again and decided to add a bohemian touch to my decor. Here are some of the inspirational pins I found on Pinterest . Enjoy!






And here's a glimpse of my little slice of heaven :)




 I absolutely fell in love with Anthropologie's Quirky Heirloom Throw. I think it pulls the colors in my         living/dining area together quite nicely.


This is a work in progress. A hand carved armoire from Turkey I bought off an online yard sale. I am painting it with Annie Sloan's English yellow chalk paint and want to turn it into a craft armoire.  


                                                                                                     Anthro dishes ...



These little hedgehog measuring cups are just too darling. You can get them here.


And here's what will keep me busy in the next couple of weeks. Future project inspiration:




I would really love a plate rack or kitchen shelf to display my pretty dishes.



Shadow play for K's room. Super cute!






 Bird houses or cages either hanging on the wall or from the ceiling ...




Dark Chrystal chandeliers ... I have two here already, they just need to be hung! Excited!!

         Edit: First chandelier is up!! I am in love ...


Linking up to: Strut your stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters' Stuff

4 comments:

  1. Darling house! I love the mix of colors and textures. TFS.
    I’m visiting from Six Sisters Linky. I hope you can stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    Spring JOY Frame ~ Printable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Megin! I love your blog!

      Delete
  2. This is Epic my darling! You have done it again!!! I love, love your home!!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! You inspire me!

      Delete